9/19/2022 – 9/22/2022

From monday to tuesday I was still trying to figure out the distance sensors for the project but they eventually turned to be a bust. On wednesday I finally got the motion sensors ive been waiting for and learned how to set them up. On thursday I was trying to figure out how to use…

9/15/22

This week I was able to fully draw out my project. I decided how i would proceed with this project like the type of sensors I will use and what the project will be made of.

Weekly blog 9/9/22

This week, the blinds that we began setting up finally were completed on Wednesday. The bin tag was completed on thursday. And today I was able to publish my website. My, fortunately, was able to come up with my project idea early. That project is a vertical challenger that determines how high you can jump…